Open Recruitment Has Begun!
If you are interested in joining ODE please see the qualifications below.
- Currently be an Economics Department major
- Earn at least 18 quarter units of Economics course credit
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Earn a 3.0 average GPA or higher in all Economics courses
- Stand in the top one third of your class ranking
If you qualify and would like to join the International Society for Economics please contact Bradley Scalf firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services We Offer
Omicron Delta Epsilon is a group of top students ready to tutor in almost any Economics course offered at UCR. Contact us anytime about tutoring at email@example.com and inform us with the classes you are having difficulty with
General Advice on Classes
As students who have taken an assortment of Economics classes, Omicron Delta Epsilon can advise certain classes pending on the career choice undergraduates decide on.
Want to go to Graduate School?
Omicron Delta Epsilon consists of students who aspire for higher education. If you are preparing to go to graduate school, don’t do it alone. Talk to Omicron Delta Epsilon about their journeys and how they have prepared for the intense work of graduate school.